View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 08:02 PM

Default Re: Stomping around in 10/20

[ QUOTE ]
4:11 Qs9c in BB. The lagtard open completes in sb. I wouldnt raise with this unless I knew that he wouldn't peel. With only Q high and him _probably_ going to peel nomatter what flop I think I'd rather just wait to hit a pair and not try to outlag him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't we have equity against his weak hand? If we check, won't he bet most flops, and we will be put in a tricky situation?

[ QUOTE ]
Jh7c in SB. Flop was KKJ. You bet he raised. I don't think he would play a king like this, so I would generally just 3bet this on the flop. Were you going for a checkraise on the turn regardless of that king?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, was gonna check raise anything, but failed. You still normally 3-bet?

[ QUOTE ]
K8o. I think I might go for the turn checkraise of the field.

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought about it, but really didn't want it getting checked through. People get scared with a board like that. I figured that also anyone calling 1 bet would have a good chance of folding to the check raise anyway, so I don't even always get more money when I pull it off.

[ QUOTE ]
66 complete in SB then bet into 3 people on a QJ5 board. I don't like the flop bet and I think you should fold to the raise as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
Even though he is LAGGY and there are straight and flush draws out there? When you check the flop, do you fold to any bet? Do you call if only one person bets, and everyone else folds? If you do call, what is your plan for the rest of the hand?

[ QUOTE ]
Qh9c I would definately call the raise in the BB.

[/ QUOTE ]
If UTG had been the raiser, and SB had called, do you fold on the BB?

Thanks for your input,
Spicymoose