View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 06:19 PM

Default Re: Stomping around in 10/20

First hand, I wouldn't raise with T4o against what seems to be a decent player.

1:30 Fold the 89s like you did

1:56 As6s in SB. UTG (26/13.6) raised I think this is a clear fold like you did.

2:00 next hand, KdJd 3bet that against a 46/31 all day. I would definately never fold on that flop. I'm not sure whether we should just 3bet the flop (what I normally do) or wait for a nonspade turn to raise since were ahead here, about uhh 95% of the time.

4:11 Qs9c in BB. The lagtard open completes in sb. I wouldnt raise with this unless I knew that he wouldn't peel. With only Q high and him _probably_ going to peel nomatter what flop I think I'd rather just wait to hit a pair and not try to outlag him.

5:58 Jh7c in SB. Flop was KKJ. You bet he raised. I don't think he would play a king like this, so I would generally just 3bet this on the flop. Were you going for a checkraise on the turn regardless of that king?

8:20 8s9s aggressive player checkraises you on the turn on J258. I think this is a definate call.

9:50 K8o. I think I might go for the turn checkraise of the field. Don't 3bet the river though.

10:28 99 is a cap preflop. I would bet the turn and fold to a checkraise.

11:08 66 complete in SB then bet into 3 people on a QJ5 board. I don't like the flop bet and I think you should fold to the raise as well.

15:27 Qh9c I would definately call the raise in the BB. I think I would slowplay this one though.

16:15 I play that AJo the same.

16:59 I play that ATo the same.

This is just my attempt at these hands. What do I know though I play bad.