Thread: AA in EP
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2005, 02:35 AM

Default AA in EP

Sorry for the OH NOS I CAN'T PLAY AAs POST, but this and from the Boss Network I has been running through my head most of the night. As always, the Boss network features some insanely bad players. Villain is one of them. Nothing really stands out about his play, he's really loose, and slightly more aggressive than say your average Party fish. Sorry for a lack of hand history, but, yeah the network sucks.

Get AA in UTG+2, folded to me. I raise. Folded to CO who 3 bets, SB and BB call, I cap, all call.

Flop: K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

Checked to me, I bet, CO raises, SB folds, BB cold calls, I 3 bet, CO calls, BB calls.

Turn: A [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

I bet, CO calls, BB Raises, I 3 bet, CO folds, BB Calls.

Now, this was unexpected. I hit my hand and BB wakes up after the cold call. So what could he have. QJ beats me here, and he'd probably cold call with it preflop, and would obviously call the flop. He'd probably play the same with 88 and TT (or any pocket) looking at the action, and then would try to slow play, so those are options. He may also have had AK and not wanted to raise with it after the 3 bet. Pretty easy 3 bet.

River: 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

BB Bets.

What the Christ. That's really god damn weird. Is this a weak donk bet, or a strong one? Would he call the turn with the nuts for absolutely no reason then donk bet? Was he waiting for a safe river thinking I had KK or AA? He is stupid, so I guess that play would fit him.

So, should I be raising or calling here?