Suit
Shirt
Tie (Plum, the bottom one)
Links
Shoes (in black)
Watch

Working this time maybe?

[/ QUOTE ]

Suit: Nice choice. If you were to aim higher, where would you go? I recommend Oswald Botang, you can find him on Saville Row.

Shirt: I'm a fan of Thomas Pink for the prince point, but this specific shirt is not one of their best. Make sure you take it to a tailor, tuck in the upper sleeves and nip the back so it form fits your body nicely (and yes you can do it even if you are over weight, it actually looks better guys!)

Links: Excellent. I prefer a small dab of color personally, but grade A choice

Tie: Don't let me down now. Perhaps you should go back to Thomas Pink? Its a nice tie, but considering the outfit you need to take it up a notch

Shoes: Standard. Well done. Personally I'd prefer Costume National boots with your suit, but thats just me. You hit it on the hear here. A++

Watch: Ewwww!!!! WTF? You really let me down with that one. I won't begin to discuss why, but its the low point of your selection. You lose 1.5 points for even considering it! Too bad, you would have been the first 10.

On the *TT* sliding scale I deem your outfit an 8.5. Dump the watch and you will go right to the top of the class.

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]Funny that the watch should meet with such a negative reaction; it got stolen a while ago (which you'll no doubt consider to be a blessing) and I just threw it in there to get an opinion. I'm in the market for a new watch now and have been looking at a couple different vintage Bulova Curvex... similarly disgusting to you? I never thought of Emporio Armani as "80s Italian" (the watches, anyway). What would you consider to be a more fitting complement? I'm 5'11" 155ish and as you noted, my style is very British (Savile Row suits are great for my shape; love the high armholes). So now we're looking for a suitable watch, and NOT looking for a $1K-plus showpiece. NO BRAG WATCHES, just something that looks good and doesn't scream "80s Italian"! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]