View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 08:31 AM

Default my first cashout drama

after a bazillion cashouts i guess it had to happen but i'm curious if someone can shed some light on why it did

2 weeks ago i cashed out $5,000 from empire to neteller - 10 days later during a routine stocktake i wondered why my overall on-line bankroll seemed to have shrunk marginally when i was pretty sure i had been doing the winning thing - eventually i tracked down that my transfer hadnt happened

i e-mailed empire and got no response for 3 days so i e-mailed them again making it plain that i was not happy whilst still being polite - i get a response saying it cant be fixed by e-mail and i must ring

so today i ring - apparently my account has now be frozen as well as my transfer - huh ?

i'm told that the problem is that i played on my account from portugal (i live in australia) and that creates a security drama and i now have to give them a copy of my passport before my account will be unfrozen - i point out that in the last 18 months i have played from england portugal china japan and new zealand and that portugal was like 6 weeks ago and i have frequently played at empire without a problem since i got home - i get no sensible response

before i contemplate paranoia has anybody had this before ?

stripsqueez - chickenhawk