View Single Post
Old 07-23-2005, 05:22 PM

Default Re: Structured Hand Analysis

[ QUOTE ]
In HOH II, Dan discusses making spreadheets to determine the EV of all-ins with specific cards late in the tournament. I believe that Aces and Kings discusses that Furgeson has the same type of charts. I thought it would be interesting to see how much people would pay for Dan's or Jesus' sheets. As for me, I am not sure how much I would pay to buy the sheets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gocee.com has them, if what you are referring to is "how much equity does hand X have over Y number of random hands if I push all-in?" (e.g. heads-up, the weakest hand that still has an equity advantage is K2 offsuit, with a 0.2% equity edge over a random hand)

They aren't in Excel format, but when I was informed of their existence I made a quick spreadsheet to organize the data in various ways - sorted by hand, by equity, and by "equity edge" (hand X's equity - average hand's equity for Y opponents), which only took about 30-40 minutes, and most of that was just tedious copy-paste-fill down crap, so it shouldn't be too hard to make a useful spreadsheet if that's what you want to do.