View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 05:39 PM

Default Re: Playing on-line poker underage (17)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Like a visa check card? You can't have one of those until you're 18. And you can't deposit with a MAC or STAR card or anything. So whose did you use?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the UK FYI
I used by own card.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, not all teenagers are little kids. I have better money management than half of the donks I play with. I've been playing poker since last July and have had some moderate success. I have won between $7000-$8000 (didn't keep track of my arly withdrawals). I say that not all teenagers are little kids is because I am 16. Sixteen. I make more money playing poker than all my friends do working for $7.25 at Target (however I did just get a real job). You must be thinking, darn kids these days - all they do is sit in front of the computer screen! Well no. A "kid" is allowed to be 1)Smart 2)Have good morals and be 3)Social.

Please, younger kids do not pose any threat to you at the poker table whatsoever. They are just another name sitting behind a computer someonwhere in the world, playing the exact same game you older ppl are, with the exact same rules, seeing the exact same cards.