View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004, 07:46 PM

Default JKo, my first hand for review

It is time for me to start posting some hands to see what you guys have to say:

Absolute Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is UTG with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
Hero calls, MP calls, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, BB calls, Hero calls, MP calls, CO calls.

I don't like the raise here but I think I have to see the flop anyway if it just costs me one more bet.

Flop: (10 SB) K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls, Hero calls, MP calls, CO calls.

With at least 4 outs I think I am OK to call here. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Turn: (7.50 BB) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets</font>, BB calls $0.82 (All-In), Hero folds, MP folds, CO calls.

At this point I decide that the odds aren't enough and fold. I am having a hard time deciding how many outs the 2 remaining kings and the three remaining jacks should be worth. What do you think? Should I have called here?

:.:: brasse