View Single Post
Old 12-09-2005, 05:33 AM

Default Re: Ideas for revenge on a bank?

[ QUOTE ]
When I was a kid my Mom opened a saving account for me. After a while I stopped using it but had left $1.14 in it. The bastards closed my account and took my money and I still hate them for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I canceled a bofa account when i was 18 after withdrawing everything from it. They later made an interest payment into the account and kept it open instead of actually closing it. Of course my account had a 1k min balance (hence the interest payment). Like a year later i found out they hadn't closed the account and that after this interest payment they started charging me an underbalance fee. So now i had an overdrawn checking account and some some stupid amount in the hole. A frustrating amount of time on hold for a phone call i never should have had to make and a week later i received my check for 1.18, after all charges to the account post my closing it were reversed. I never bothered cashing it. BofA is definitely the worst bank i ever did my banking with and i'm glad i switched at 18 instead of some point later when they could have really [censored] me over BofA style.