Thread: Weißbier
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 12:23 PM

Default Re: Weißbier

meh. i don't like happily getting stacked here like a lemming. how many 2p2ers with AA KK etc would call after it's 3 bets back to them? Moreso, why even check in the first place?

Even if we say he raised QJs from the bb only to 35, that's 6:3 i'm beat:win vs sets. If i can make the hand go in a fashion that i get 6:3 from the pot, cool, play it that way, but how?

To me it seems like i'm against unlikely, 'maybe this, maybe that' hands vs very possible hand.

An AA KK QQ JJ that checked the flop then called 3 bets back in a regulars hands, then will pay off a turn bet or a QJs that raised preflop then checked vs a a 99 TT that raised then checked with a set.

Even if we weight it down to DEF QJs vs 99 TT i am in [censored] street or, if we weight it down to a 50% chance of AA a def. QJs vs TT 99, that then only makes me even money vs his hands, in which i have to try to make sure i go equal amounts against both, rather than simply 'have set, get stacked'.

But everyone must think AA checkcalls this flop often or QJs does this often or sets do this never, which?