View Single Post
Old 04-10-2005, 06:01 PM

Default Re: Multi tabling sharks may not kill this thing after all. (Long)

[ QUOTE ]
Most multitablers are fairly weak players who are looking to increase their earn with rakeback.

I'm not worried about people who want to play 6-8 tables they usually have an average winrate and suffer from burnout.

These guys play pretty much ABC so once you have a good read on them you can make some funky moves and run over them. By the time they adjust to you changing gears you would have changed gears again.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is a broad generalization which is not accurate.Many of the best multi-tablers are vicious good players.Players that can multi-table well,play each hand dependently and also play back at you enough that you will learn not to f.uck with them just because you perceive them to be a generic multi-tabler.I would say out of the 3-4 dozen possible mult-tablers I see maybe a dozen or so are this good..in general many are ABC players but they are not "fairly weak players" at all this is silly.Many of these multi-tablers have started playing multi-tables too soon in their careers so many dont play great post flop..but they still are TAG which is a problem!