View Single Post
Old 09-17-2005, 02:43 PM

Default Re: Excellent Advice. Just One Thing . . .

[ QUOTE ]
It is better to be young and single and get blown by skinny pretty girls than to be an old adulterer and get blown by fat ugly ones like Monica Lewinsky. That, and the fact that the chances of all these "successful" people suffering in Eternal Hell is very great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Peter666, good luck on staying young and getting blown by pretty skinny girls (since when is skinny pretty, but I digress). With your attitude, in a few years you will be lucky to get blown by anyone you didn't pay.

My point was that 8-tabling in your underpants is a young man's game. Now, you may think that it is better to be young, but the fact of the matter is that the only way to avoid getting older is to die prematurely. Like it or not, you will age, and if you are wise, you will plan your life to cover the entire life cycle. That is where having a good education is indispensable.

I doubt if Bill Clinton is shaking in his boots about the prospect of being consigned to an Eternal Hell which is highly unlikely to exist. If Eternal Hell is the place for old adulterers who get blown by fat, ugly women, Bill will have lots of company....