View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 04:53 AM

Default Re: Was I out of line here?

always fun to see 2 pages of posts ... so much to comment on:

to the OP:
1 - calling her a bitch and hanging up is the ONLY thing that you were out ofline on. You are young and will learn all the other advanced plays as you mature (word of warning -- inviting her can backfire "yeah, I'll go sounds like fun." 30 minutes after arriving "this blows, lets go." just be careful with that invite).
2 - she is WAY out of line - "do you want to drive 40minutes out of your way to fall asleep next to me at 10pm?" are you kidding me! My wife wouldn't pull that crap. She's going to need to mature as well.
3 - Call her at the earliest convenient time and apologize for calling her a bitch. Needs to be done. Be a man.

BigSteve :
a - thought you were gone? too bad
b - you're going to try and tell me that the homosexual community isn't full of guys that pull [censored] like this? Try again. I spend enough time eating at restuarants frequented by the gay crowd to know that man-bitches can be as bad or worse than bitches with actual pussies. sell that [censored] somehwere else.

Chairman Wood:
lie to your girlfriend .. that kinda goes out of style when you get out of high school. but good luck with that.

FishNChips