View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 08:10 PM

Default Re: My girlfriend was drugged

that stuff is nuts.

when i was 21 i was living in chicago. it was a wild time of my life. anyway, there was this mini-cartel of young drug dealers and i somehow wound up being friends with one of them. one night, i see him out at crobar (this was 10 years ago when it was actually cool) and i shake his hand and he puts this vial of clear liquid in my hand. i knew it was ghb, but had never done it before. so i went into the bathroom and opened up the vial and slugged it down. i walked about 50 feet before everything got really really slow.

i saw him at the bar, and i said "that tasted like sht". he said, "dude, you're supposed to mix it in a drink, how much did you take". "all of it" i replied incredulously. "you're supposed to put a few drops in a drink, are you ok".

at this point i decide i need to get home, so i walk out of the club. i lived at division and astor for anyone who knows chicago. i guess i started walking home. at 7am i came to, walking around in lincoln park with no shirt on. i had been wearing a suit the night before. the city was heading off to work, the bus stops were crowded, the streets as well. and im walking around miles from home, without a shirt.

i did it one other time, with proper dosing, and i had a blast.