View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 05:09 PM

Default salvia experience

has anyone done this lame-o legal herb? post what happened. i smoked it and got f-ed up. i had drank 2 beers before and took 2 big rips. maybe that was a bad idea. It started very nicely and all the colors i normally see seemed to be accelerating towards the back of the room. i then fell over and went into a magical land with mushrooms and giants and the "strawberry shortcake girl" from Drawn Together. i couldnt see anyone around me and couldnt stop laughing. My face turned beat red and i started sweating. this was all fine and dandy. then when it started wearing off i had the most uncomfortble feeling i have ever had. it felt like anything that was touching my skin had razorblades attached to it. i was no longer hallucinating but felt like i wanted it to stop. That lasted about 10 minutes and was horrible. then after that i sank into a cmfortable feeling and got hungry. this lasted for 25 minutes and then i was totally sober. it would have been nice if not for the middle part which was awful. has this happened to anyone else?