View Single Post
Old 11-03-2005, 09:55 PM

Default Re: Man Checky...Girl Checky...Man Bet...

My favorite dealer is, and probably always will be, Bubbles from the Excalibur. I always had a great time when he was dealing. He kept the game moving and was really pleasant to have in the box. He could talk Motown music and Cleveland Browns with me and never miss a beat with the cards. The game was always [/i]smooth[/i] when Bubbles was dealing. Bubbles was one of the main reasons I played so much low limit poker at the Excalibur. Unfortunately, a stroke took him out of the game earlier this year and I miss him sorely.

I guess that's not really a story but I saw a couple of other "favorite dealer" posts so I went with it.

Edit: Well, this might qualify as falling under the orignal poster's premise: Bubbles has probably dealt a zillion hands to me since I started playing at the Excalibur and never - not once - have I ever seen him make a snide comment or a sarcastic facial expression or anything along those lines when getting stiffed or mistreated. A total class act in the time I've known him.

SpaceAce