View Single Post
Old 11-22-2005, 01:51 PM

Default Re: NFL Elimination Pool Pick Week 12. Help Me Please!

This is a very tough week for Survivor leagues. We are down to 8 in mine and I expect that number to half by the end of this week. The only game I really like is Cincy at home against Baltimore but I have already taken Cincy. I am leaning toward Minnesota, Tennessee, or Oakland as well. I for the most part have been going with the biggest favorite that is at home as I never select road teams.

Even though I am a Vikigns fan I do not want to select them as now that they are .500 this is the perfect game for the Vikings to come out and just lay an egg and prove to everyone that they shouldnt be taken seriously.

Tennesee did play JAX tight but I don't know about taking a 2-8 team in a survivor league no matter how bad the opposition is. That being said the 9ers are pretty bad.

Oakland this to me seems like a scary pick as well because if Miami can force a couple turnovers (shouldn't be hard with Collins) they could pull of the upset. However, Oakland did show me a lot by going into WSH and fighting til the end even though they were down 10 against a good D.

As of right now Minnesota is -196 on the ML, TEN is -335, and OAK is -305 (Pinny). I would give the nod to TEN considering they may be playing against a rookie QB but overall this is a very tough survivor week if you have already taken the "easy" picks. Good luck to everyone who is still alive.

Edit: If you are getting close to final 3-4 this might be a very good week to take TEN as probably not that many people will pick and will be tempted to take JAX on the road, or Carolina on the road.