View Single Post
Old 10-13-2005, 02:11 PM

Default Asking out a Waitress

I think this is a little different that the typical "having alot of good flirty conversation with a waitress and wanting to ask her out" thing, but I be wrong.

Here is the story - I go over to my Dad's country club for some dinner, a few beers and a NL tourney followed by a cash game. Now this shindig takes place in the Men's Lounge, which is a men only area of the club which has about 10 dinner tables, a bar and a bunch of tv's and [censored]. Some of the guys are just there to drink, play gin and BS, but about half of the 20-30 guys in there are having a full service dinner so there are two waitress's in there to take care of that. Most the guys in there are old rich guys (50+) and there are few young rich guys in their 30's but married.

So anyways it's just me and my Dad sitting at a table for dinner, and the cuter of the two waitress' is servering us. So I end up flirting alot with her and she is making alot of special trips back with what seems like excuses to talk to me.

I wanted to ask her out but it seems kinda weird considering the whole blue collar/white collar class thing and also the fact that I am probably going to be over there at least every other week playing poker, and she works alot. Also I don't know if she has a bunch of kids or some [censored], all I know about her is she isn't married and is about my age (25). Finally I don't know how I would do it, because if I do it in front of these dirty old men I'm pretty sure I will catch alot of [censored] for it and I'm sure she will.

She's pretty hot and I have been single for 6 weeks now and haven't gotten laid yet, how should I go about this or is it a bad idea?