View Single Post
Old 03-28-2005, 04:45 PM

Default Re: Prolonged Cold Decked And Losing Sessions? (Much Content, Not Whin

This happens to me all the time as well. There is usually a correlation. The looser and more profitable the game, the crappier hands I am dealt [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I remember a few years ago spending two days at Foxwoods and going 7 hours without winning a hand on two consecutive days. Last time I was at the TAJ, it happened again. I don't play live as much as a lot of people, but I have been through this many many times.

I'm sure it happens online as well, but I don't notice it as much because the hands come much faster and there are more distractions at home.

We have played together a few times and I can't say that playing long sessions affects you negatively. You were running bad both times and you kept your cool.

Given the game you describe I doubt you loss was due to anything by running cold. You probably missed all your draws and had all your good hands cracked. You probably were dealt mostly low offsuit cards with a gap of 2 or more and missed the flop with most of your quality hands.