Thread: party poker
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004, 12:19 PM

Default Re: party poker

Think about it. If your the CEO of party poker your job is to make the most money possible for your company. If new players come in and get destroyed right away. There not going to play anymore. However if they come in and triple there money and then slowly lose it back. They have been given a taste of winning and might come back to try it again after busting out. What is better for party poker to have 30000 online players and allow newer players to win or just to have 4000 to 5000 very skilled players.

When I first started at PP I had tripled my money in the first four days and then the next 3 weeks or so I played about even. I played about 3000 hands during that time. I am a skilled player? No. Was I lucky at first and the luck just stop? Maybe.

When I started the new account the same thing has happend. I have tripled up in the first week and now have played about a week and stayed pretty much even. I have definitely seen a big difference in the number of good starting hands and also a big difference in the number of good starting hands that have connected with the flop. Coincidence??? I do know? But something just don't seem right.