View Single Post
Old 11-24-2005, 07:52 PM

Default Re: Some 50/100 hands. mostly boring

Hand one sometimes I get past the flop and sometimes I dont. I understand its tough to give him a 10, and that you want to take a shot at outplaying him on turn. Im really not that crazy about the river raise though. The fact that he is betting that river makes me think that he either has a 10, or is on some sort of garbage hand/draw that he cant call a raise with anyway. Its really hard for me to believe that he has like 77 or a random ace and is value betting you. I think folding to the three bet is right considering the amount of action you put in earlier.

Hand 2 I dont like. I know its tough to give him a real hand since his open limp shouldnt hit that board very often, but it just seems like too much action with a bad hand. If he limped with a suited ace he isnt folding to your checkraise, and he might even get stuborn with a king. These guys live to call down, especially around the button.

Hand 3 is just a uncomfotable spot, and I dont think there is any right or wrong way to play it. Sometimes I check call the turn, sometimes I check fold, and sometimes I bet. I think your line is good as a default. Im kinda torn between betting and checking the river. He didnt three bet you out of the bb, so it makes it a little less likely he has an ace or a small pair he wants to show down. Im thinking K9 K10 109 are fairly likely so a check call is better VS those hands, but there are certainly some worse hands he could call with that he will check behind so Im not sure. I could go either way.