View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 11:12 AM

Default Idiots in Iceland (Strip club story)

So, I am staying in Iceland for a couple days before returning home to the US from my month long European backpack excursion and I met these American guys here who all decided to go out to a strip club in Iceland last night.

Just to let you guys know, Iceland is probably the most expensive country in the world... no joke.

Anyway I didnīt go with them, but a few of them came back after a couple hours and had blown $150 and felt stupid for spending that much and not getting anything. (The girls made them buy them wine that cost $45 a glass). 3 of the 4 guys left and one of them stayed behind and ended up going upstairs with at least one of the strippers.

Apparently he ended up spending about $2000 US at the strip club and all he got out of the deal was a blow job, and a 'free' bottle of Champagne.

I feel like these guys, in particular the guy who blew 2 grand could be the dumbest people on earth.

Anyone else have some expensive strip club stories? Get anything better out of all the cash you blew?