View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 04:42 AM

Default Cocaine and flying on a plane (trace amount of cocaine)????

I am posting this anonymously for obvious reasons, but I am a long time poster here. Over the last few months I have developed quite a bad coke habit. I am going to be flying in the next few days to get my head "cleared" and figure out what steps to take to not do this anymore. My question is this: Obviously when you do cocaine and you are kind of sloppy about it, it will get on your clothes, shoes, etc...If there are drug dogs at the airport will I be fuc-ed? I don't know if I will have time to do laundry before I leave and I am nervous that the dogs would smell it and then I would be held/questioned.

I don't know if anybody here will even be able to help me with this. Also, I am not asking because I plan on trying to sneak drugs on the plane. This question is not in disguise. I am being fully honest of my intentions. So, please hold off on any accusations. Also, I do not need comments about how I am a dumbass for doing drugs or anything like that. Obviously, I already know this and this is why I am quitting.

On a side note, does anybody find that "this life" (gambling...whether winning or losing is very ) is more susceptible to drug use? I think it might be. Because, even though I am a winning player, I still get a "rush" from playing (as I am sure other winners do as well). And cocaine is just another form of a rush.

Thanks for any help with this.

p.s. This is not a gimmick account and once my questions are answered and I comment on them, the account will never be used again.