View Single Post
Old 12-31-2005, 01:02 PM

Default (10) flopped the nuts and extracted nothing

I was playing prett tight and the plan was to c/r on the flop.

I felt as if I bet every one would fold around me.

When it was checked through on the flop I relized I wasnt going to get any action.

I was hoping another heart would and hope someone had the A
[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Comments?

PartyPoker, Big Blind is t100 (6 handed) Converter on pregopoker.com

UTG (t190)
UTG+1 (t3755)
CO (t805)
Button (t1705)
Hero (t1090)
BB (t455)

Preflop: Hero is in SB with J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
<font color="gray">UTG folds</font>, UTG+1 calls t100, CO calls t100, <font color="gray">Button folds</font>, Hero calls t50, BB checks

Flop: (t400) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (4 players)
Hero checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, CO checks

Turn: (t400) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (4 players)
Hero checks, BB checks, UTG+1 checks, CO checks

River: (t400) T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (4 players)
<font color="red">Hero bets t300</font>, <font color="gray">BB folds</font>, <font color="gray">UTG+1 folds</font>, <font color="gray">CO folds</font>