View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 12:33 PM

Default My girlfriend was drugged

She was out with some girlfriends at a country bar in a small town. They went to listen to this band that was going to be there that night. She had been there 1 other time before with the same friends but I have never been. She and I go out all the time so Im well aware of how much she can drink. I was unable to go with her on this night.

Someone put GHB(?) in her drink. I had to take her to the hospital due to her condition and they ran a test that night and found it in her system. Both of her friends had also been drugged.

They are all OK and nothing happened to any of them luckily. I was able to deduct that something was wrong with her when I talked to her on the phone and drove over to the bar to make sure she was OK. I got them all out of there. There were plenty of shady people at the bar and they dont remember anyone in particular who could have done it.

It could have been a lot worse. Someone was looking to take advantage of at least one of these girls.

I would reccomend to you guys here at OOT to be careful when your girl goes out, there are 2 many crazies out here.

MDoranD