View Single Post
Old 12-15-2005, 10:56 PM

Default Pot Limit Thingy

So, it’s like totally cool in my dorm to play OMAHA EIGHT now, so I booted over to this, like, way cool site from my bf myspace link, and they had this POT LIMIT thingy, that you could play on for only 50 dollars.

Anyway, I have and Ace and a Jack and some other stuff, but like wow I POSTED, new word, and I get to play like for FREE! Anyway, the first 3 cards in the middle are like and Ace, a Jack, and a Queen, which is totally cool with me since now I have, like 2 PAIR. I check, and so does every one else, like, there must be only 4 or 5 of us, not like when we play in the dorm.

So the next card is another Jack, and my bf says I should have bet, and he says I should ask about that HERE, because 2+2 is a way cool place, but this is like a totally UNCOOL thing to do with such a good hand, so I check, and the wildest stuff happens. This next dude bets about what’s in the pot, and this next dude raises! Now, like I KNOW I’M GOING TO WIN THIS HAND, but this is like half my money, so I call. Now the first dude bets EVERYTHING HE HAS, and he has a lot much more than the dude that raised, and like a really lot much more than me.

Like, we both put all our money in the pot, and the next card is another Ace. I win like MOST of the money, just like I KNEW I WAS GOING TO, and the dude who bet so much had a pair of Queens, and won some from the other dude. He only had like my other Jack, which, like I REALLY wanted.

My bf says the dude with the queens should have bet right away, but what if I already had a straight? Anyway, this is a way cool way to play OMAHA, and I’ll check it out again after finals, and I got buy my bf that video from last year with that Fossil dude.