View Single Post
Old 05-03-2005, 03:44 AM

Default Re: Its official, PV is now for sale

Sometimes I read a post and am frankly confused.

It looks to me like many have not seen the version of PlayerView that is for sale. There really isn’t any comparison to it and the version most people I would assume are still playing on. There are even vast differences between it and the most recent beta versions that were made available.

The two most salient points in this entire thread are:

Poker Tracker is way underpriced.

PlayerView is also way underpriced.

Because I am an accountant by background, I always look at things analytically. So for the sake of argument, lets assume that I am a $3/$6 player that plays 1000 hands a week. Lets further assume that both PlayerView and GameTime help my results. But that added features in PV that are not in GameTime allow me to make 1 better decision per 100 games that earns me $1 each time. Based on this . . . PlayerView is worth $520 a year to me.

Based on the limits that I play and the # of hands, the above analysis is more like $25,000 a year to me.

You can argue the numbers with me all day. But you won’t prove that there is less than $50 of value in PlayerView or that the added features in PlayerView over GameTime are not relevant.