View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 04:44 PM

Default Let me chime in

Dont we routinely see the same situations over and over again in poker? Sure, there are always different variables and we always see something we havent before, but for the most part the basic components remain the same.

I think that discussing hands until we've come full circle is important for us to learn as much as possible about a hand.

I agree that there are some hands that are ABC and routine, but if the OP feels that they are unique to him in some way then we all need to offer our advice regarding the hand because we might post a hand one day that someone else feels is routine but we dont.

What defines a high limit concept is up for debate. What defines a complex hand from a simple hand is also up for debate and is largely a matter of opinion.

This forum exists not to say " typical " or " standard" it exists for all of the good minds that post here to elaborate their thoughts so that all can benefit from such a tremendous amount of information regarding situations.

IMO, everything is routine in poker, and nothing is routine in poker.

So, yeah, I guess in THAT sense, I contradict myself, but only to express my opinion.

Tex