View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 03:01 PM

Default Re: So I think I\'m ready to move up

I am a wealthy businessman with a keen eye for opportunity and a deep interest in poker. I am searching for young talented poker players like yourself who just need a bit of a bankroll in order to progress their careers in the poker world to the elite level. I can help you!

I am willing to take a risk in this venture because I firmly believe the potential rewards far outweigh any risk. I've made my millions by taking chances and spotting talet in various fields. I purchased 6 junior Mexican soccer teams 8 years ago and they have produced talent such as Pizotzu Reebas and Hopop Caan who are both now household names and earn millions of dollars in the euorpean leagues. If I can discover the next Greg Raymer or Joe Hachem then the payoff will be in the millions. Let me tell you, I can spot poker talet and I'll tell you what: You could have what it takes. Not only could you go pro, but you could win the World Series of Poker! Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise.

There is no catch. I will deposit funds into your nominated bank account and I'll take 50% of any weekly or monthly profits you make using that bankroll. If you do happen to have a losing month (due to natural variance or whatever) then you owe me nothing. Additionally I will take half from any televised tournaments you enter using money from this bankroll but that is all. There is not risk to you! PM me with your bank details, email, phone no. and credit card number (required by my financial institution for identification purposes) and I'll be in contact with you to sign a formal contract and arrange full payment into your new bankroll.

I really look forward to hearing from you and supporting you in your new career.

Best Regards,

Psymon Lior