View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 08:50 AM

Default Re: 500NL 5/5 Blinds AA hand...

[ QUOTE ]
Garland I hope you post the KTs hand and the AQ hand too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought the K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] on a 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] hand was a no-brainer. For those who want to know, I raised UTG+1 to $20 7-handed with the hand above and got called by loose aggressive on button and called by loose passive in BB. Once I bet $50 into a $60 pot and the button guy raised me to $125, I put him on AK or KQ. My hand was huge, and I had about $400 left. My opponent had me covered. I did the natural thing and pushed, and hoped to get KQ to lay down. If not, I had 9 heart outs and 3 T outs, which was 12 outs twice. He actually thought about laying down what was actually AK, but finally called. I didn't improve, but I had no regrets how I played it.

I'm not sure if you mean the AQ hand where I "stole" the $125 from AK, but I thought that was pretty standard play. No one was interested on in the hand on the flop, so I just took it away from everyone on the turn.

Garland