View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 09:45 PM

Default Re: 500NL 5/5 Blinds AA hand...

[ QUOTE ]
I realize that, but in a live game where other people are opening for $30, it's good to do so as well. You can often get away with bigger opens in a live game than online, and since you'll get calls from weak hands, you build the pot with huge equity.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't disagreeing with you Edge, only repling to LA about the opening action. Should have quoted him to be clear.

BTW, I agree that one should be opening for more. I watched all of the web cast of this game, and I would have been opening for $30-$50 most of the time. Shortly after this hand Garland went on a run of good cards and was poping for $30+ for several hands in a row, so I am sure he knows too.

Garland I hope you post the KTs hand and the AQ hand too. Frankly I think those two are much more interesting. Garland I am glad you posted this hand as it was a tough choice to make, but I really think those other two have much more "play" in them, even if they are simpler in the end.

Again good job last night. Even the often critical Bart and Sherly never had a negitive word to say about your play and often commented how well you played.