View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 02:32 PM

Default Re: One year ago today, I...

January: Realized that I couldn't beat roullette, and poker was the only form of gambling that you could beat.

February: Made my first deposit on party...as well as many more deposits throughout the month.

March: Kept redepositing.

April: Went on a huge heater at the LHE tables, jumped to 3/6 and made all my money back ($800). Proceeded to lose it all again within the next two weeks. Realized how much I loved playing, but how much I hated losing and decided to do something about it.

May: Found 2+2. Made my another $50 deposit (my last) on Party. Broke even at $.50/1.

June: Got bored with cash games, decided to give SnG's a try.

July: Didn't like the variance and lack of info(on 2+2) about LHE SnG's. Played primarily NL Sngs $11s

August: Tried the $22s, prognosis-negative.

September:Went back and forth between the $11s and $22s. Still beating the $11s, still getting beat at the $22s. Won a $11 Multi (2K garaunteed)on Empire.

October: Played only the $11s, and alot of 'em.

November: Little brother breaks AC power adapter to my laptop + Seinfeld DVDs come out = <100 Sngs played.

Today: I have alot of confidence in my game and feel I could play the $22s if money wasn't an issue...but it is. Hopefully I'll play some more in december. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]