View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 08:15 PM

Default affecting the game thru mental telepathy

Have any of you guys tried using mental telepathy to affect the next card? Today, I've been playing a really tight, focused game. Whenever I need a certain turn card or river card, I will put an index finger on each temple and chant the card I need. For instance, if I need a king on the turn, I will chant "king, king, king." It seems to turn out more often than not that a king will come on the turn. It's amazing.

Just a few short moments ago, I was drawing to a straight flush on the river (after getting allin on the turn). I chanted "straight fulsh, straight flush." Lo and behold, the river gave me a straight flush. I play on PokerStars and don't know if this would work as well on Party as the cards come out too fast.

I've noticed that when I lose focus, and don't concentrate on the cum card (say I'm looking at boobies or something), that I usually lose. Hence, the only logical conclusion is that I'm affecting the outcome of the game thru mental telepathy. Have I come across a new and unique way to pwn the game?