Thread: BU vs. sansone
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 01:11 PM

Default THE POINT

there is no way in hell this is the one and only sansone. im not retarded, special, or in any other way gifted enough to confuse the two after 50 or so hands.

i posted this hand because i was considering vastly loosening up, although i didn't. the reason being is that i have two fairly bad players behind me. if i want to play the most possible pots with them (which hands like JTs etc. are all about)then i have to cold call some more hands.

the point is that the 3 betting hands for the most part remain the same (at least for me they did)...its the cold calling hands i should be increasing. i never really did do it that much, and as always thought about it for a while and regretted not playing some of the hands i hesitated in folding allowing sansone to play the worse players more often rather than me. game broke and i thought about it some more and posted.

anyways, if you still want to joke about my read on sansone, im all for it. the bottom line is, this guy did not get out of line one single time or show down a single hand that was even remotely questionable. he cold called rare and was very aggressive postflop. this was not the guy all you were thinking about.

Barron