View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 12:59 AM

Default Re: PokerPlex retracts 300 played hand monthly bonus...

[ QUOTE ]
It's 6x, not 30x. (BIG DIFFERENCE!!!)

[/ QUOTE ]

Appears we both like to exaggerate a bit.

I got 969 hands at crypto playing 1/2 full.
Of that 457 hands have been raked and I have earned a total of 187 raked hand points.

Calculating that out to make 250 'raked' hands a month I would have to play ~1300 hands per month, which about 615 of those hands would be raked earning Poker Plex about $400 in rake (using an average of .30 rake for every hand dealt which I got from my data). Making my actual bonus clearing requirement about 12x raked hands, but close to 30x the total number of hands needed to play.

Great bonus for Poker Plex - they make money hand over fist with the new requirements - kinda reminds me of the The Gaming Club a few years ago.

Now for a person like me this bonus is now crap and really I have no reason to play there except maybe if I like the site and want to give them my business. However with this little stunt they pulled you really think I want to give them my business? They potentially give up chance to have me generate $4800+ in rake next year all becuase of a $50 oversight on their end of the transaction.

Let me have the bonus that was given to me and sat in my account for ALMOST 3 WEEKS and politely tell me in an email about the oversight and that it wont happen again next month but NO WAY ARE WE GOING TO JUST TAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR ACCOUNT! And I keep my business with them and in the future they will make way more then the $50 they decided to yank out of my account.