View Single Post
Old 01-06-2005, 05:09 AM

Default Hmm KJo live hand

It is pretty much tradition for me to post a hand after I goto South Lake Tahoe/Reno for some drunk skiing good times fun. I was lucky enough to sit in a game for a few hours.

Here are my reads thus far. The Orange Bowl is on and I'm getting wasted so I'm not paying full attention. Good times.

Table is playing real loose/passive on all streets (like 6 way action every hand). I've been playing pretty tight, but have been mixing it up in some pots. The limper in this hand is weak/loose. She will not 3-bet any street, and has only raised a handfull of times in the last hour (on any street, never postflop as far as I know). She loves to stop and go with good hands. The BB is probably the best player in the game (of the others at the table). He is a local guy who has been playing TP-A. He has shown down some good hands and has played aggressively with them after the flop. He doesn't raise all that often pre-flop, and when he did I don't think it wen't to a showdown. He was the 2nd tightest player at the table (other then me of course [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]).

Harveys South Lake Tahoe 3/6 (10 handed)

Superhero finds KJ of Crub-Spade

All folded to MP lady who limps, 2 folds and I raise on the button. TP-A 3-bets from the BB and we both call.

Flop (~9 SB): K [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 6 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 4 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (I have the K crub)

BB checks, MP checks and I bet. BB check/raises and MP coolcalls. I call as well.

Turn (7.5 BB): 9 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

BB checks, MP checks and I check.

River (7.5 BB): 4 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

BB bets and MP folds. I insta-call.

Final Pot: 9.5 BB between BB and Superhero.

How did I do here? Any/all comments welcome.

Brad