Thread: I can't win.
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 12:33 PM

Default Re: I can\'t win.

[ QUOTE ]
hi akimka,

I looks as if you need to embrace your inner LAG preflop. Your VPIP, pfr, ATSB, and WTSD are all significantly lower than mine. I would recommend trying even harder to expand both your stealing range as well as your isolating range for bad limpers. Furthermore, you can probably defend your BB a little more: start calling with suited trash in raised multiway pots, defend with T8o type hands to steal raises HU, etc.

As far as postflop goes you seem to be over aggresive and are probably not calling enough, but I think if you embrace the LAG in you these should work themselves out. If you actively try and defend more and get to showdown more it should involve more calling and thus your aggresion numbers will start to come down.

good luck.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think any of this will matter. He should be able to win with these stats on 2/4. This players problem is definately not related to blind steals, blind defence, tightness preflop or low went to showdown. There are things to work with in those areas but I don't think it should be his main focus.

I do think his postflop aggression is too high though.