[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
aggressive KK is not going to check turn

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone limps TT-KK utg 5 handed they limp-reraise

[/ QUOTE ]

What games have you been playing?

[/ QUOTE ]

so you see people normally limping QQ and KK five handed? I'll give you TT, I do see people limping TT utg 5 handed, but that's about it

[/ QUOTE ]

I see people who never ever ever raise preflop, or atleast extremely rarely, and then I see them showdown like KJo, while at the same time they are limp calling AA KK QQ etc. Although this is usually very easily spotted through PT stats, which are not provided by the OP here.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok, you're both right, there are some players that will limp just about anything even 5 handed, but without reads that's like saying he could be doing this with 72o. I don't think these hands should be given any serious considerations unless we already know villain.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, it's just the thing is, I can't give a good answer here without any kind of read as it's very dependant on that. Maybe he limps monsters(slowplays them, not very uncommon), maybe he doesn't, maybe he only does this with sets, or maybe he only does this with air and slowplays his sets.

I don't see why we have to assume we're beat just because he minraised us, he could easily have a shitload of hands here, draws, sets, straight, top pair+draw, top pair and no draw, overpairs, and whatnot.