View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 05:44 AM

Default Call 2 bets w/ flush draw and gutshot on turn?

Table is 40/8

Button = 46/0/.68 after 70 hands

Flop: I don't know whether to bet or check here. Is a bet here some sort of semi-bluff to knock out other people or am I betting to build a pot? Was it ok to check here and try to get to the next street cheaply?

Turn: Is this an easy fold to two bets here on the turn? I think my gutshot straight probably wouldnt be good, but what about making my flush and the implied odds I would get on the river if I hit?

Party Poker 1/2 Hold'em (6 max, 6 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, CO calls, Button calls, Hero completes, BB checks.

Flop: (4 SB) 7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets</font>, Button calls, Hero calls, BB calls.

Turn: (4 BB) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero ?, BB calls, CO folds.