View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Another 200/400 bellagio hand vs terri

[ QUOTE ]
You could 5 bet here, but I would just call it down. It's close. A set is a very likely hand at this point. If you think she's messing with you, then 5 bet. I'd move seats, too.

FWIW, for those saying that "there's no way she wouldn't raise 33 or 55 preflop" I think you're on crack. There's no way she would raise those hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

in my initial responses i missed the part about the gambler limping in the CO and thought she had position and BK just completed. thats why i thought a) top two is disguised (bk normally JTs is a raise from bk folded to the sb) and b) terri would raise those pairs preflop.

given the other player in the pot its way way closer and probably indeed leaning towards a call...but you really have to consider that insta 3bet w/ KJno spade on J83Xsssx (or whatever) board on the turn that they both know they both know. as a result, i think a worse two plair hand is definately possible putting in that 4th bet. the problem is if you are 6 bet it is so amazingly likely you are beat its not funny.

without any previous hand discussion/reads definately a call...but given the discussion bka nd terri have had id still lean a bit towards a raise b/c at that point, even bottom set gets a bit worried and isn't likely to 6bet.

the questions i have are then does she ever fold after putting in 5 bets? (assuming no) and after putting in 5 bets, getting called on the river isn't the greatest thing in the world so an inconsistent check may be worth it...which then kinda leans toward a turn call.

the fact they talk makes this hand very close imo.

Barron