View Single Post
Old 12-30-2005, 03:48 AM

Default Re: I can\'t get away from top set here can I? *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
Want to reedit what I said -

freak daddy, posts like yours show a huge lack of understanding. I dont mean this in a personal negative attack or whatnot, but you probably should cut down on posting and read more

[/ QUOTE ]

Really, what do you think I'm not understanding? Because no offense, but I'll put my winnings and poker tracker stats against anyone on this forum. I think I know a little something about what I'm doing. Perhaps you're not understanding what I'm saying?

I used to stick my chips in here without thinking either. I think most on here would think that's standard poker. I don't think so anymore. There's obviously a lot more levels than understanding hero has X% chance to boat up versus what odds he's being offered versus what probably hand ranges villian has.

And just so there's no misunderstanding, against almost any other opponent, I'd stick it in on the turn here. At the very least, a call is in order because the hand ranges dicatate that.

I have to admit though that is offensive to watch so many fat ego's but heads and make comments at other posters, without considering what they are saying or at the very least asking questions about their line of thinking - or even if you think so - lack of thinking. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

And so there is no further misunderstanding, what you said is offensive and rude.