View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 12:18 AM

Default Re: Would You Play On This Table?

Hi Dave,

FWIW, I would have made the same comments if 4 of them were from Houston. And I do actually realize the size of amsterdam. Overt collusion does involve either running someone into the nuts like in a situation where you have the nut full and someone has quads but 2 other players passively called your flop or turn bet, duping you into thinking they must each only have a board set (although of course one of them might just be a retard drawing when the board is paired), or when someone makes a protection bet so his bud can ratchet up the action and make you have to play an average draw for your entire stack in order to get you to fold.

But don't underestimate the softer forms where card knowledge is shared in games with more than 2 unseen cards held by each player. Also if two such players either always play the same pot or never do, then that is suspicious as well.

And actually for the brief time I viewed the table, I didn't notice Doc, if you are referring to whom I think you are and not making a sly reference to yourself (that mutha has put some horrendous beats on me, but I like and want the action).