View Single Post
Old 10-19-2005, 09:30 PM

Default Re: Party\'s trying to jack me

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, a little venting here, but after entering my gains in my tracking spreadsheet last night after playing on Party, I noticed that my total gain seemed low. I checked it today against my PT stats and it was $100 short (and, yes I checked to see if there were any errors in importing) and so I e-mailed them and they responded with a "transaction spreadsheet" and I compared that to my table stats, and found that their final stat of me "Taking money from Table XXXXX" was $100 short, and I verified this with the hh. So, I am waiting to hear back from them. Hopefully this gets taken care of, but it makes me wonder how many other times they have done this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure your PT isn't missing any hands? If you do fold during your last hand and then shut down the client before the hand is complete you'll never get that HH onto your hard drive. Is it possible you were playing 20/40 or something, lost $100 in action on your last hand before folding on the turn and shutting down the program? Just a thought anyway!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what I thought might have happened, so I went through all of my hands for the previous night, and traced all of my "Take money $XXX to Table XXXXX" and found that the last hand that I played I started with $985 and lost $340, and the "Take money $545 from Table XXXXX" was $100 short. I remember this distinctly, because that hand pissed me off, and I left the table after folding my next hand pre-flop. FWIW, the MikeO guy from Party PMed me and said he'd look into it. We'll see what happens. I'm just more concerned about the times that this may have happened before where I didn't catch it; though I just returned to Party after a year hiatus.