View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 04:30 AM

Default Re: The Sucker Project 2.0

[ QUOTE ]

Show me why my roi is less the 5% at the 22s and 33s over the last couple k SngS... It is not that I don't believe it. I just don't understand it anymore. All I see are beats and monsters.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow I'm not the only one. Over 934 SnG's (mostly $22's and $33's) I have an 8% ROI. Over the last 420 my ROI is below 0. Yet I don't see any big leaks. I play tight early and I push late, and I check my pushes with SNGPT and I do them OK. I keep getting sucked out on and losing as a favorite on the bubble, but at the moment I'm not even sure if I'm a winning player anymore.

I'm going to do a similar experiment. First two days no poker at all. Then I won't play for 2 more weeks, but I will read this forum and study old games. Then I'll start at the $11's and work my way up. I will rebuild my game and hopefully be good enough to at least beat the $33's when I'm done studying. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I think this is definately +EV. First of all, if I have another day like I had yesterday, I will hate poker for the rest of my life. Secondly, what's the point of 8-10 tabling the $22's? Sure, they are 'easy' to beat (or so they say), but after some studying, I should be able to beat higher buy-in levels. I feel like 8 tabling the $22's is like 8 tabling .25/.50 limit games. It's pointless.. at that level you should learn and move up, not make as many hours as possible.