View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 11:55 AM

Default Re: Another Question For Protestants

[ QUOTE ]
What is the Catholic Church's teacing on how Old Testament saints are saved?

[/ QUOTE ]

What you said partially. But that would conflict with what many protestants believe regarding salvation especially those whose doctrines are strongly influenced by Calvin. Since I have not noticed you in some of our other threads on this then I will ask you the New Guinea question.

Could a man living in New Guinea and who died 1 year after the death of Christ and who absolutely could not have heard the gospel preached possibly have been saved? If you answer no, then I stand by my comments regarding yours. If you answer yes then my question wasn't really addressed to your type of protestantism.

However I also note that your answer to my first question did not really address the question as written, so go back and read it again and respond accordingly. (If you stand by your answers to that question then it follows that you do not consider God's word rendered void by a situation where his word is not accurately preached 100% in its entireity by at least one denomination at every point in history. And if you don't agree that such a conclusion follows then I probably won't respond to you in the future as I am not regarding two other posters since such a belief is a very big logical contortion.)