View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 01:17 AM

Default Re: Realtime Software

Thanx Boon, (Smore and Samiam))

I downloaded and will try it as I will ALMOST EVERYTHING before its over! lol, I have been geting BLASTED these last 2 days WHEW! So I started a poker Blog which I have been wanting to do to chart my rise or fall AND I will amke this a time for Software testing and I will see if I can ad a forum to my Blog or if I will need a seperate website to accomplish what I want to do eventually.

Ok, I guess what I am concerned with the most would be exactly what Smore spoke about I would like to view realtime stats on my opponents but to be honest when your playing unless your asleep you KNOW who is on Tilt and who is playing well and other than that the only thing I can really see stats useful for would be to spot mistakes in my game that I made in haste OR when you may not remember that you played with an opponent before but I am pretty good with that kind of thing.

Last Q: Are all of these legal? What are the things that I am reading we cant use for online play? I dont need to get a bad rep over this type of thing, poker is my life seriously!