[ QUOTE ]
Photos Photos Photos...

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yea, will do when I get home.

[/ QUOTE ]
What I wore today:

Some things I picked up at banana republic:

As you can see I need help. Jeans are from Aeropostale. I am looking to head to Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus so anything you can suggest would be great. Shoes as well since I usually just wear some old running shoes since I'm a runner.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd follow Shant's style for the most part, he dresses very LA hipsterish. I think the #1 problem you got going on isn't the clothing however, its the hairstyle. Lift up the bangs, the Cesar look works for Comodus, but not for your face.

As another option, buy a copy of US Magazine (I know, yuck... even I don't normally stoop that low)and rip out some looks you like. Bring them with you to the store, find the hottest sales gal, and go to town. Make sure you bring your phone number (and new haircut)... because she will ask for it if you start spending - on this I can GUARANTEE (if you are shopping at Nordstrom's). She wants it for two reasons - you are now her best new customer and she will want to give you the best service, and (hopefully) you are now her best new customer and she will want to give you the best service. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]