View Single Post
Old 08-13-2004, 05:23 AM

Default Re: The PP 1/2 blood, sweat and tears thread

[ QUOTE ]
The jackpot tables take .25 from the winner right? if you average 8 wins / 100 hands, thats 1BB/100. are the tables that much juicier to make that up.. well, along with the longshot odds of actually hitting the jackpot?

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent seen much difference in the jackpot and non-jackpot tables. I play the jackpot ones because I want the games to be 10-handed. And you dont need to hit the jackpot to get payed, yesterday I got $210 or something because I was at the table when the jackpot hit. If you factor that in aswell as the chance of winning the jackpot, I'm sure the extra rake isnt all that bad. Its more rake ofcourse but something I am willing to pay to avoid playing six handed.

I had a bad session during that jackpot though, there was one uberfish at the table who would play any ace, any two suited, any two facecards and some random hands on top of that. 5 times of 5 when I played with her she had the goods, then kept pissing away my chips to the other players.

I ended up around 10BB but its annoying when people you cannot put on a hand has one over and over in "your" pots.

k