View Single Post
Old 12-19-2005, 05:39 PM

Default Re: UCLA study concludes left wing bias in media is legit

All the teeth-gnashing over the so called liberal media bias drives me up the wall. Where is it written that a reporter, or newspaper, must occupy exactly the median center of American politics in order to be credible? Every single person and instituion in this country is somewhat to the left or right. SO FREAKIN' WHAT? Who cares? I'm liberal. The Wall Street Journal is a conservative paper. Guess what? I think it's a fine paper. The New York Times is a liberal paper. Yes I admit that. It's also a good paper too. You people who get all whipped into a frenzy over the liberal press drive me absolutely bonkers. Have you lost all common sense? Get over it. Are you telling me that if the NYT has a front page story about the latest goings on in say Rwanda, and that's a topic you care about, are you saying that you won't read or trust the article just because you figure it was written by some east coast lefty? Do you really feel that way? Do you realize how brainwashed you've become by low-content talk show bloviates? Sorry, this really gets me worked up.