View Single Post
Old 10-16-2005, 04:13 PM

Default Re: Frat Party - Getting Girls to Stay

[ QUOTE ]

They have done something to me though. I didn't really have a hatred for them when I first started college. I thought the ideas of fraternities were silly, but I had nothing against them. Throughout my freshman year I went to a couple frat parties, and they were just plain assholes to you if you weren't in a fraternity. I'm not gonna go into details, but the point is they were dicks mainly because they think they are better than me cause they are in a frat, and I don't like them for that.

In all fairness I guess I should point out that there is one fraternity up here who has a lot of chill guys in it. They definitely don't care if you're in a frat or not, they'll treat you the same as anyone else. I have no problems with these types of people.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't really understand this. I've been treated poorly by people that aren't in fraternities, does this mean I think all independants are assholes? of course not. When i first graduated high school i thought joining a frat was pointless just as most of you probably do, but you have to keep an open mind.

For what it's worth it's actually cheaper for me to be in a fraternity than to live in the housing provided by the University, plus we have money to throw parties and what-not.

As far as getting girls to stay longer, the best thing to do is entertain them. If you and your "brothers" are talking to them and it's not split like an 8th grade dance, the girls are going to stay. Girls crave attention, if they arent getting it, they leave.